It’s a yellow brasso net lehenga. If you’re wondering what’s that fabric, it’s one of the most loved fabrics by Indian elite class. The Brasso has the base of the net and has a self-design on it, typical to a brasso fabric.
The bottom of the brasso net lehenga is embroidered in pink.
The lehenga comes with a net and faux dupion long choli. The chest area is embroidered and is of Faux dupion while the flare comes from a plain yellow net with embroidery on the border.
There’s a yellow net dupatta with small butti work and beautiful edges.
- All fabrics are unstitched.
- Lehenga can be customized up to size 42.
- Wedding wear.
|Shirt Length (in meters)|
Wedding Wear Lehengas
Faux Dupion, Net
|Dupatta Length (in meters)|
|No. Of Pieces|
|Bottom Length (in meters)|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
SHIP YOUR ITEMS BACK TO US
- Send items back to us at 1428-30, Maliwara, Bhojpura, Nai Sarak, Chandni Chownk, Delhi - 110006. Ph: 011-40401313
- Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.