Red wedding lehenga with resham stone and mirror work and embroidered blouse and resham border and butta work dupatta
Introducing a blood red wedding lehenga for a bride who wants to dress in a dark red color that oozes out beauty and grace. If such a lehenga is what you were looking for, buy this now.
Out of stock
Do you need a blood red wedding lehenga? We understand your concern. That tomato red shade is too common. Isn’t it?
For the women who think so and want a darker shade (do you know they make you look slimmer?), we have a blood red wedding lehenga with a perfect combination of embroidery and stone work. The lehenga has a beautiful pattern on each kali and is great for women who adore heavy bridal lehengas.
The choli of the lehenga is also heavy and embroidered with threads and stones. So is the dupatta for it’s too good with its embroidered border and embroidered pattern on the four corners.
The women who don’t want to be laden with excessive embroidery but still want a heavy lehenga that’s beautiful, this lehenga is the best pick.
- Bridal wear.
- All fabrics are unstitched.
- The lehenga can be customized to up to size 42 (Indian standard).
|No. Of Pieces|
|Dupatta Length (in meters)|
Wedding Wear Lehengas
|Bottom Length (in meters)|
|Shirt Length (in meters)|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
SHIP YOUR ITEMS BACK TO US
- Send items back to us at 1428-30, Maliwara, Bhojpura, Nai Sarak, Chandni Chownk, Delhi - 110006. Ph: 011-40401313
- Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.