A printed Anarkali gown suit would be a great purchase if you’re looking forward to buying a casual wear Anarkali dress.
Why a printed Anarkali gown suit?
- It’s the latest trend in Anarkali suits.
- It’s comparatively lighter in weight.
- It suits young women better.
- Printed designs are more intricate than usual embroidery.
- They are usually cheaper than embroidered Anarkalis.
We just gave you five awesome reasons to pick a printed Anarkali gown suit. This particular one is full of intricately printed flare that will make you look gorgeous. The top area has embroidery that makes this dress a nice fancy Anarkali. The printed dupatta makes it even better.
The dress you’re seeing is originally a semi-stitched piece. You can buy it that way (choose unstitched suit option for that) and ask your trusted tailor to stitch it for you or you can order a readymade printed Anarkali gown suit and have our trained tailors take care of your fashion requirements.
Don’t forget to let us know what you choose.
|Bottom Length (in meters)|
|Dupatta Length (in meters)|
Anarkali Suits, Gown Suits, Printed Suits
Casual Wear Suits
|No. Of Pieces|
|Shirt Length (in meters)|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
SHIP YOUR ITEMS BACK TO US
- Send items back to us at 1428-30, Maliwara, Bhojpura, Nai Sarak, Chandni Chownk, Delhi - 110006. Ph: 011-40401313
- Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.