Cotton sarees aren’t only for the casual and office use. Here’s a saree that will fetch you compliments on every occasion – festivals, parties, pujas, and functions like those.
Here’s what you need to know about this cotton saree:
- Orange plain cotton saree.
- Weaving work on the pleats and pallu.
- Beautiful taping all around the edges.
- Comes with an orange unstitched blouse piece.
- Handwash only.
|No. Of Pieces|
|Lehenga Lining Length|
|Bottom Length (in meters)|
Casual Wear Sarees, Festive Wear Sarees
|Shirt Length (in meters)|
|Dupatta Length (in meters)|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
SHIP YOUR ITEMS BACK TO US
- Send items back to us at 1428-30, Maliwara, Bhojpura, Nai Sarak, Chandni Chownk, Delhi - 110006. Ph: 011-40401313
- Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Appropriate fancy saree for party wear.
- Faux georgette fabric. Did you know it's the most popular fabric for party wear sarees?
- Excellent color combination of pink and magenta - suitable for ages 18-35.
- Magenta pallu with golden big paisley embellishments.
- Beautiful embellishments on the pally as well.
- Gorgeous golden taping all along the edges.
- Comes with a cream faux crepe unstitched blouse.
- Dry-clean only.