This embroidered lehenga saree is an ideal bridal saree. Here’s why!
- Yes, it’s not the traditional red color which most of the Indian brides wear. But then if you had wanted to wear what everybody wears, you wouldn’t have taken so long to pick a dress. Right?
- The orange embroidered lehenga saree is beautifully crafted around the waist and the cutwork style on both lehenga and blouse is unique and desirable.
- The golden Resham thread and Zari work give it a perfect traditional fancy appeal.
- The saree comes with a designer embroidered beige blouse fabric.
- The dress is adorned with stones for an even better look.
- Ideal bridal saree.
- Dry-clean only.
|Dupatta Length (in meters)|
|Bottom Length (in meters)|
|Shirt Length (in meters)|
Wedding Wear Sarees
|No. Of Pieces||
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
SHIP YOUR ITEMS BACK TO US
- Send items back to us at 1428-30, Maliwara, Bhojpura, Nai Sarak, Chandni Chownk, Delhi - 110006. Ph: 011-40401313
- Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Appropriate fancy saree for party wear.
- Faux georgette fabric. Did you know it's the most popular fabric for party wear sarees?
- Excellent color combination of pink and magenta - suitable for ages 18-35.
- Magenta pallu with golden big paisley embellishments.
- Beautiful embellishments on the pally as well.
- Gorgeous golden taping all along the edges.
- Comes with a cream faux crepe unstitched blouse.
- Dry-clean only.
OFF Select options