Let us clear one thing about the fabric of this Resham Butti saree first.
It’s cotton jacquard fabric. What does that mean?
Jacquard is a fine fabric that has been used by the elite class of Indians since decades for their party wear sarees. The fabric has the design weaved into it. It can be made using any of the popular fabrics like silk, cotton etc.
This particular saree is of cotton jacquard fabric.
What else should you know?
- Cream cotton jacquard saree.
- Comes with a blue faux dupion unstitched blouse.
- Resham butti embroidery on the taping all around the edges.
- Beautiful bottom of the pallu.
- Dry-clean only.
- Ideal for party wear.
|Shirt Length (in meters)|
|Bottom Length (in meters)|
|Dupatta Length (in meters)|
Party Wear Sarees
|No. Of Pieces|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
SHIP YOUR ITEMS BACK TO US
- Send items back to us at 1428-30, Maliwara, Bhojpura, Nai Sarak, Chandni Chownk, Delhi - 110006. Ph: 011-40401313
- Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
OFF Select options
OFF Read more
OFF Read more