Party wear kurtis are the best option for women who want to wear ethnic wear but with a modern touch. Kurtis for party wear have emerged as a popular favorite amongst modern Indian women. Even the middle-aged women are rocking the party wear kurti style and we can’t not obsess about it.
So, what exactly should you know about party wear kurtis when you need to do kurtis online shopping?
We believe first thing you should know about is the popular fabrics.
Popular fabrics for party wear kurtis
- Georgette: Honestly, georgette is everywhere. Georgette is undoubtedly the most popular fabric out there for ethnic wear. Suits, sarees, lehengas and now, even kurtis in georgette fabric are topping the fashion charts. Georgette is a great fabric for it’s durable, versatile and has a great sheen. Good quality georgette isn’t going anywhere for years. Both embroidery and print looks fantastic on this fabric. If you don’t have a georgette kurti already, get it now!
- Chiffon: Do you need a lighter and softer fabric than georgette? Chiffon is the best for you. The fabric looks extremely amazing with print on it. We would advise not to pick chiffon kurtis with heavy embroidery on it. Heavy embroidery doesn’t sit very well on chiffon. So, even if you do come across a design with heavy work on chiffon, pass it and pick something else. But for printed design, there can be nothing better than a chiffon kurti.
- Silk: Lastly, you have the very popular silk fabric. Silk is again a very popular party wear kurtis fabric and there are a lot of variants available in this fabric – art silk, brasso silk etc. All of those look really good. The fabric has a great sheen to it.
Important Tips and Style Ideas about Party Wear Kurtis
- Be very careful about the fabric. The design may entice you but if it’s not on a good quality fabric, it won’t look good in real. Kurtis online shopping can be tricky due to that. You can’t trust the picture unless you know they’re original images, just like we have original images. Many do replicas which are of extremely cheap quality. So, avoid online ethnic wear stores that do replicas.
- Look for different styles in party wear kurtis – there can be Anarkali, high-low, Angarakha, Kaftan, C-cut, and many more. Choosing different styles will introduce variety in your party wear wardrobe and will make you feel extremely good each time you pick a style to wear.
Any more questions? Ask our chat support!