Color & Description Disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
Brijraj firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
It is practically impossible for BRIJRAJ to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from BRIJRAJ is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on the internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following –
- Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example, even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
- Many times green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
- Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
- Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which are an inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
- Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in an artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Beads and Sequences Missing or Coming off
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care, this cannot be avoided altogether. Many times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might lose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses/sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.