Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority.
We want you happy each and every time you buy from us. However, if due to some unforeseen situation, you are not satisfied with the product then the following terms for Brijraj returns and cancellations apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
Q1: OMG! You canceled my order. Why would you do that?
Out of every 100 orders, one might be canceled. Why?
Well, every time you order something, a quality check team starts working that opens the products and checks it minutely.
If they find even a slight issue with the item, we don’t ship.
We believe it’s in your interest. You don’t want us to send you a defective or ugly product. Do you?
In the case of such cancellations, we refund the full amount paid by you (except when you order via cash on delivery) & a member of our team emails you or calls you to inform.
Q2: Brijraj Fashion’s return policy?
NO QUESTIONS ASKED RETURN POLICY
You don’t like the product for any reason, you can send it back.
- Applicable for all products that are unstitched/semi stitched. (YES, CAN BE RETURNED)
- Not applicable if you choose ready-made or customized stitching. No returns are accepted in that case. (CANNOT BE RETURNED)
- Applicable on stitched kurtis. (YES, CAN BE RETURNED)
From here onwards, ‘product’ refers to ‘product eligible for return’.
Details of the return policy and process
- If you want to return a product you bought from our store, please contact us by email (email@example.com) within 14 days of your receipt of the product. IMPORTANT: If your reason for return is ‘damaged product’, you will have to inform us within 48 hours of your receipt of the product. For any other reason than damaged products received, 14-days return policy is valid.
- Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. It is important that you save all packing materials (price tags,labels, original packing and invoice) as well as the item itself.
- Send items back to us at 1428-30, Maliwara, Bhojpura, Nai Sarak, Chandni Chownk, Delhi – 110006. Ph: 011-40401313
- Include all the product pieces, price tags, labels, original packing and invoice in the package. Mention your order number on the top of the package.
- Email us the tracking code and your bank details information.
- That’s it.
Once we receive the product in our warehouse, we will process your refund. We will deposit all the amount due to you in your bank account.
Q3: Do I have to pay for return shipping?
In India, no. Of course, you pay initially while shipping the product back to us but if you share the cost receipt with us, we refund that money as well.
Outside India, no. Sorry, we already cover most of the shipping costs for international deliveries from our pockets. We cannot bear this cost.
Things You Should Never Forget About Our Return Policy
- Always email us first if you have a problem on firstname.lastname@example.org or on our online chat support before shipping the product back to us.
- You can return the product within 14 days after delivery in case you didn’t like the product. It could even be that your best friend didn’t like the product. Just send it back!
- No return requests would be entertained after 14 days in that case. No excuses will be accepted in this case. You may be on a month long holiday and never saw the product, we cannot take responsibility of that.
- Returns of the damaged product must be initiated within 48 hours of delivery. For example, you found that the dupatta had a defect. Mail that to us within 48 hours of receiving the product. No requests after that would be taken.
- Items sent in the damaged or incomplete state will not be refunded. For example, you told us you didn’t like the product, and you’re sending it back. We will expect the complete package with every piece intact. It should be like that. Of course, in the case of damaged item received by you and you informing us within 48 hours, this condition doesn’t apply. [In simple words, if you try to return a damaged product by saying you didn’t like it, it won’t be eligible for a refund. ]
- Incomplete items won’t be accepted for returns. For example, you got a suit with a damaged dupatta. To process return or replacement, you’ll have to send the complete product back, not only dupatta. You’ll need to mention what’s damaged and we will happily return it. But if we receive a product which has the damages elsewhere than dupatta, or say, you didn’t send the kameez or sent a different kameez or sent a damaged kameez, no refund will be given in that case.
- Always be sure to report your problem related to defect/damaged delivery within 48 hours of receiving the item in question.
- It’s very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have emailed us. No credit or replacement shall be given on such articles.
- Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects/variations.
- Always return your items using registered airmail/courier. Indian Speed Post is most reliable according to us.
- Any shipping costs for return of the orders outside India are the responsibility of the client.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn’t get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send through good postal service and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
- Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value, in the case, of international returns.
Some FAQs on Brijraj Return Policy
1. I have requested a replacement, when will I get it?
Once a replacement request is created, we send you an email detailing the replacement shipment. If you don’t get the return within the promised date, contact us immediately.
2. I have changed my mind and would like to retain the product. What do I do?
Please call us to cancel your return request and we will do the needful. In case the replacement is already dispatched, you can reject the replacement item when it is delivered to you.
3. Can I return part of my order?
Yes, a return can be created at the item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for a partial quantity.
4. When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns
Return request is made outside the specified time frame(ie.after 14 days from the date of delivery or 48 hours in case of damaged product, whichever is applicable.)
Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
Items that are returned without original packaging, freebies or accessories
5. When are Refunds provided?
We work to provide the most hassle-free online shopping experience. You are covered and your money is safe. Refunds are issued when
- You returned the product in original condition and you want your money back.
- You want to cancel the order and want your money back.
- We have to cancel the order. We never keep your hard earned money if we don’t deliver what you ordered.
6. I’ve still not received the refund to my bank account. Why?
If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with financial organizations for the same.
Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn’t happened by the date we promised, please contact us. We want to keep you as a customer, not your money that you deserve to get back. We will send back your money, come what may.
7. How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be canceled once the item has been delivered to you. You can return it, in such a case if your order is eligible for return. See Q2 for details.
8. How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 2-3 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
If you already got the tracking code, we will process your cancellation request directly with our logistics partner. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the canceled items back from the courier.
However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of the transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Brijraj.
9. What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference.
There are two modes of refund:
Brijraj Voucher – If you choose this option, you will be given a voucher that equals to the order amount. It will be valid for 3 months with no minimum order amount limit applicable.
Back to Source – In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction. In most cases, we will reconfirm your bank account details by calling you.
Once you have requested the cancellation of item(s) in your order Brijraj will complete the cancellation and initiate the refund, depending on your preference.
We do our best to make sure you never need to use this Brijraj return policy. If an item you ordered from Brijraj does not meet your expectations do write to us and we will happily try to assist you.
We are dedicated at Brijraj to offer you the best quality in our products and our services. We know that mistakes are sometimes made, and we are here to help remedy those problems.