With the onset of summer, the demand for printed georgette suits is on the rise. Unlike the initial perception about the georgette fabric, it’s considered a very good fabric for Indian summer. The light-weight, easy to wash and maintain, and thin fabric makes the summers very comfortable.
But so far, you have only been shopping for georgette suits for party wear. What if you want to choose printed georgette suits for regular wear – maybe for office or for your casual outings? What should you pick then? How to pick something that will suit you? The answers are in this post.
Digital Printed Anarkalis
Our fashion experts would never wear anarkalis for casual wear but that’s their choice. A lot of women love the free-flowing anarkali dresses. It’s especially recommended for pregnant women for it’s the most comfortable ethnic wear to wear during pregnancy. Young girls also look extremely adorable in nice casual anarkali dresses. But what constitutes those ‘nice casual anarkalis’?
Digital prints. Yes, anarkali dresses with digital print makes the outfit look extremely unique. The georgette fabric gives them a nice flare. The light-weight fabric with such a design is apt for summer.
2. Mix the embroidery and print
First of all, choose printed georgette suits in churidar style for sure. A few of these are a must-have in your wardrobe. Straight suits with churidar are the fail-proof option for summers in India. Georgette churidars are pretty thin and airy, so you won’t feel the heat of the weather.
When we discuss the design you must consider to choose printed georgette suits, we recommend you to pick a mix of print and embroidery. In fact, we have a very good collection of such suits that you must check on our online shop. Most of these straight printed suits are branded designer wear source from Vinay Fashions, one of the largest supplier of designer ethnic wear in the country. The quality and sophisticated designs would mesmerise you. So, don’t forget to check the collection.
3. Jaipuri Printed Georgette Suits
Another great style to choose printed georgette suits is the Jaipuri print. The collection has a very unique print pattern. The sheen of the fabric increases so much more due to the specific printed pattern. The overall outfit makes a very good formal wear as well as casual wear. It’s again a no-fail pick that will look best in churidar and pant style.
More Styling Tips
You know about three very amazing styles to pick while shopping for printed georgette suits. Here are some more styling tips that will shape your buying decision as well.
- Focusing on the quality is much more important with this as low quality georgette won’t be that comfortable to wear in summer.
- Only georgette that you can wear in summer is high-quality georgette that’s mostly on the soft side.
- Choose light colors as they will be more comfortable in summer.
- Satin georgette is a variant that’s also very popular during this time. Pick with caution for satin may not be the best choice for summer, unless you’re spending most of your time in an air conditioned room.
- Always pick a design according to your body type. Choose small printed motifs if you’re heavy and the opposite if you’re petite.
You’re now successfully equipped with all the information you required to choose printed georgette suits. Start shopping now. 🙂