printed georgette suits for regular wear – maybe for office or for your casual outings? What should you pick then? How to pick something that will suit you? The answers are in this post.
Digital Printed Anarkalis
2. Mix the embroidery and printFirst of all, choose printed georgette suits in churidar style for sure. A few of these are a must-have in your wardrobe. Straight suits with churidar are the fail-proof option for summers in India. Georgette churidars are pretty thin and airy, so you won’t feel the heat of the weather. When we discuss the design you must consider to choose printed georgette suits, we recommend you to pick a mix of print and embroidery. In fact, we have a very good collection of such suits that you must check on our online shop. Most of these straight printed suits are branded designer wear source from Vinay Fashions, one of the largest supplier of designer ethnic wear in the country. The quality and sophisticated designs would mesmerise you. So, don’t forget to check the collection.
3. Jaipuri Printed Georgette SuitsAnother great style to choose printed georgette suits is the Jaipuri print. The collection has a very unique print pattern. The sheen of the fabric increases so much more due to the specific printed pattern. The overall outfit makes a very good formal wear as well as casual wear. It’s again a no-fail pick that will look best in churidar and pant style.
More Styling TipsYou know about three very amazing styles to pick while shopping for printed georgette suits. Here are some more styling tips that will shape your buying decision as well.
- Focusing on the quality is much more important with this as low quality georgette won’t be that comfortable to wear in summer.
- Only georgette that you can wear in summer is high-quality georgette that’s mostly on the soft side.
- Choose light colors as they will be more comfortable in summer.
- Satin georgette is a variant that’s also very popular during this time. Pick with caution for satin may not be the best choice for summer, unless you’re spending most of your time in an air conditioned room.
- Always pick a design according to your body type. Choose small printed motifs if you’re heavy and the opposite if you’re petite.